6.29.2007

ribbit, ribbit.

Last night after I put Ben to bed, Ty and I headed outside for some backyard fun. Playing outside with Ty usually works better while Ben is sleeping since he is still so young. Since Ben goes to bed around 6ish, it is earlier enough for Ty to get in some outside time before it is time for him to go to sleep. Tyler loves to play in his sand table and his beach ball sprinkler. I just love to watch him go crazy. Well, while we were playing around, Ty spotted a little frog, not quite as big as my palm. It was kind of cute. I told him to touch it but he said "I scared". So I asked him if he wanted mommy to help him touch it and he said "Yeah!". Tyler touched it and it hopped away. I told him we scared him away. But he started hopping around making froggy noises...it was too cute. So for our bedtime books, I paraphrased a couple of the "Froggy" books. The one Tyler liked best was "Froggy Learns to Swim". That was our adventurous evening out in the backyard. We had lots of fun!

No comments: