7.11.2007
do i really need a reason.
No I don't....I don't need a reason to post adorable snap shots of my boys. So here ya go Lindsay! I am doing a new post just for YOU! (Check out comment made in previous post) Not much going on at the Elmer household. I am pretty sure Ben will be sprouting some more teeth soon. He already has his two bottom but I think more are just right around the corner because A) he is super crabby & B) his diapers (need I say more?) Ty is his usual self, full of energy and spark. I wish I had a quarter of the energy he had, then maybe I wouldn't feel so drained at the end of the day. Okay, so I am really already drained by the time I wake up in the morning but that sounds pretty pathetic. Today I took the boys all by myself to the mall for lunch and a little play time. They even allowed me to browse TWO whole stores. Now that is an accomplishment. Ben was a little cranky but what's new. So the outing turned out to be nice. Now both boys are sleeping and I can get some much needed "me" time. He are just a few shots of my little men to finish of the post. The picture of the two of them is a "staring at the tv" shot. What can I say...we just LOVE our cartoons!
.JPG)
hugs and kisses
molly
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment