Just in the last week Ben has figured out how to real crawl/army crawl. His favorite form of getting around is still rolling but if he wants to zero in on an object he will crawl. He is also trying to pull up on EVERYTHING!! Good thing my house is still pretty much baby proof. I can't believe how big he is getting. Just wanted to share his new accomplishment :)
Ty is now starting to try to repeat words you ask him to. He jabbers all day long and won't stop talking. He loves Ben and wants him to be able to "really" play with him. He is such an awesome big brother (most of the time, lol!)
We are also looking at two communities in McKinney. We went to visit one today and I absolutely LOVED it. But when we got home Matt showed me another community online and I found a floor plan I absolutely LOVE even more. I will have to post pictures of the house and of the floor plans to get opinions.
Let's see, we may be going to Australia for a second time this October. That is where Matt's little bro is going to be married. We haven't decided if he will just go or if we will all go. I so want to go back and visit even though we will have two kiddos this time. It is worth all the effort :)
Matt is still loving what he is doing and we love it too! We get to see a lot more of him. Ty just loves playing with his daddy.
So there you have it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment