8.01.2007

a collection.

I have a bunch of adorable pictures of my boys and so I am doing a "collection" post. Some of them are just too cute not share!

The first one is another tribute to Toy Story. Tyler loves Toy Story 2 and makes Matt act out the first scene. If you have seen the movie you will understand the picture better :)















Here is shot of Ty acting silly in Matt's socks. Don't ask me how that got started. He just brought them to me one day and wanted me to put them on him. He actually stood still for this picture and said "cheese"!



















Next are two pictures of Benji I took recently. He will be 7 months tomorrow...I can't believe it!



And last but not least...a picture of my two boys, in matching pajamas watching cartoons. It doesn't get any better than this!

No comments: