This is Ty and Ben sometimes. LOL! But really Ben can't really defend himself yet, although that doesn't stop Tyler from wrestling around with him.
I never ever thought two kids would be enough. I always saw myself having at least four. But on some days when my back aches and the whining is drilling into my head, I breath in and out and say to myself "two is enough". Tyler and Benjamin are my world. Each day is so different from yesterday and will be different from tomorrow. Just when I don't believe I can last another second Tyler will come give me a kiss or that big cheesy grin he is so famous for and everything else in the room melts away and he is all I see.
Today I was doing a random funny noise for Ben and for some reason it tickled his fancy. Belly laughs were echoing through the living room and I just couldn't get enough. I wanted to drink that moment in and hold on to it.
Life has been rough this year. I never imagined I could experience so much joy and fear at the same time. I know I will never be the "perfect" mother. Heck, I don't even know how to sew a button on or cook a four course meal but I love my boys with every fiber of my soul and for me, that is enough. I am going to take each day as it comes and really try to "be in the moment". My life is rich and full. A BIG thank you to all of my family and friends for every play date, girls night, babysitter and laugh. My life wouldn't be the same with out you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment