Today was a grouchy day. Ty must have woken up on the wrong side of the bed. Any little thing, he would cry...a sad cry. The silver lining in that cloud is that I get to hug my sweet boy and wipe away his tears. There really isn't anything more tender. Ben was his chubby little self and had an excellent day besides the whole short afternoon nap which resulted in an early bed time. On days like these I have to remind my self how cute they are so I don't turn grumpy. And really, you don't get much cuter than that.
8.22.2007
grumpy, grouchy.
Today was a grouchy day. Ty must have woken up on the wrong side of the bed. Any little thing, he would cry...a sad cry. The silver lining in that cloud is that I get to hug my sweet boy and wipe away his tears. There really isn't anything more tender. Ben was his chubby little self and had an excellent day besides the whole short afternoon nap which resulted in an early bed time. On days like these I have to remind my self how cute they are so I don't turn grumpy. And really, you don't get much cuter than that.
hugs and kisses
molly
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment