Dare Devil!! That is Tyler, one hundred percent. He loves to take things to the extreme. He is a total boy through and through, covered with bruises. So why should I be surprised that he likes Matt's motorcycle? I shouldn't. Matt just finished watching the movie The Fastest Indian. Short version, it is about a guy and a motorcycle. Near the end of the movie there is a motorcycle race and Tyler loves for us to play that scene so he can act it out. Here is a snap shot of him on his trike with a bike helmet on. The picture just doesn't it him justice. It is quite entertaining to watch him act out the part!
9.06.2007
the fastest indian.
Dare Devil!! That is Tyler, one hundred percent. He loves to take things to the extreme. He is a total boy through and through, covered with bruises. So why should I be surprised that he likes Matt's motorcycle? I shouldn't. Matt just finished watching the movie The Fastest Indian. Short version, it is about a guy and a motorcycle. Near the end of the movie there is a motorcycle race and Tyler loves for us to play that scene so he can act it out. Here is a snap shot of him on his trike with a bike helmet on. The picture just doesn't it him justice. It is quite entertaining to watch him act out the part!
hugs and kisses
molly
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment