10.20.2007

chill day.

Today we are just going to take it easy. Ben slept a little better last night but still not great. I am still not 100% but maybe by the end of the day I will be able to tell a difference. I think we may head over to the mall today and check out the shops. The zoo shops didn't really have anything exciting to buy to bring back home for little gifts.

We have been taking pictures and I will post them all as soon as we arrive back in the states. Unfortunately we left our camera and video camera at the hotel during the reception. But I doubt I would have had a second to take any decent shots.

Tomorrow we leave for NZ and the thought of boarding another plane is not appealing one bit. But at least it is not a long flight. I have heard it is gorgeous and green over there since it rains quite a bit. The weather should be much cooler than here in Sydney. It has been lovely here in Sydney; sunny and cool with light a breeze.

I suppose that is all for now.
cheers!

(Sunday, October 21, 7am)

No comments: