You would think I would catch a teeny tiny break since we are over in another country but apparently I have no such luck. I woke up today and new I was in for another breast infection. I felt sick and achy and my left breast was firm and hurt to even move. I mean, come on...why now? Luckily my father-in-law new a bishop who was also a doctor. He so graciously faxed over a script to a "chemist" (pharmacy) right down the street from our hotel. I still don't feel great but hopefully the anti-biotics he prescribed will do the trick.
On another note, we made a little trip to the Torango Zoo. We took the train (subway) down to the harbor where we caught a ferry over to the zoo. Ty was in love with both the train and the ferry boat. He loved all the animals and had a blast.
The wedding was lovely. I unfortunately had to stand out in the hall. Ben was in no mood to cooperate and I was in no mood to persuade him. So I caught the end of there vows and watched them kiss as husband and wife. The reception was rockin'! Aussie's love to dance! The boys really had reached way pass their limit. I felt sorry for stretching them so far. There was a room right off to the side of the reception room. So we popped open the port-a-crib (pack n play), cranked up the white noise, and Ben snoozed like a baby amidst the booming music and jovial guests. Ty ended up falling asleep in Uncle Ry Ry's arms near the end. He was completely exhausted. When we got back to the hotel he didn't even wake up when Matt changed his nappie and put his pj's on.
Ben is still not adjusted to the time difference. He will fall asleep and wake up around 2 or 3 and will NOT go back to sleep. Matt has taken him both mornings and let me sleep with Ty. I still feel like I could sleep for days. Tonight Ben actually got to bed on time so I am crossing my fingers that he will sleep through the night.
(Saturday, October 20th, 6pm)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment