benny.
I know I am a little late in posting but you had a fabulous birthday. So many friends and family came over to help in celebrating the day of your birth. It is hard to believe that you have been with us for one whole year. Your personality shines more each new day. You are walking + talking, laughing + giggling and trying so hard to play with the big boys. Your dad and I love you beyond belief and can't wait to celebrate many more happy days with you!
xo.
mom

3 comments:
what a cutie. :)
This is a great blog, thanks for visiting mine!
Your boys are so handsome !!
-Melanie
I popped over here from Jordan's blog. You have two darling boys. They look like lots of fun and lots of work too, but it looks like you are enjoying every moment! :)
Post a Comment