{photo via Amanda}
1.31.2008
my little gymnast.
I met my sister, Amanda, at Frisco Gymnastics again. The boys had so much fun the first time I just couldn't resist the urge to take them back. It is a fantastic way for Tyler and Ben to release all their boyish energy and I have fun hanging out with my big sis. Afterwards we headed to Peter Piper Pizza for lunch + games. A fun-filled morning that led to sleepy afternoon naps {for the boys, not me....I wish}. Thanks Amanda for such a great suggestion.
{photo via Amanda}
{photo via Amanda}
hugs and kisses
molly
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I want to post --but my comment thing is all messerd upa ndn I can't see what I am typing!
Do they have alot of fun stuff for hte kids? My playgroup is going there this month, mckinney also has one thats alot of fun!
Post a Comment