For some particular reason this night, for which i know not, Tyler did not want to go to bed. He played up his cuteness and proceeded to tell us he was scared of "ghost bunny". I gave in to his scrumptiousness and let him follow me downstairs to watch Super Why before going back up to bed. It didn't take long for him to climb up next to Matt on the barstool and start hamming it up. He had one of my head bands on and begged for a life savor he spotted on the kitchen counter. I couldn't resist snapping some photos of his cheesy smile. So glad I didn't pass up this moment!
1.13.2008
night owl.
For some particular reason this night, for which i know not, Tyler did not want to go to bed. He played up his cuteness and proceeded to tell us he was scared of "ghost bunny". I gave in to his scrumptiousness and let him follow me downstairs to watch Super Why before going back up to bed. It didn't take long for him to climb up next to Matt on the barstool and start hamming it up. He had one of my head bands on and begged for a life savor he spotted on the kitchen counter. I couldn't resist snapping some photos of his cheesy smile. So glad I didn't pass up this moment!
hugs and kisses
molly
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment