The pictures really speak for themselves. Our whole week has been like this. Benny has a double ear infection and is miserable. Luckily he has been on antibiotics for a couple days but I have a feeling we might need two rounds to kick it. At least he is sleeping through the night. Oh the tiny miracles!
1.11.2008
double trouble.
The pictures really speak for themselves. Our whole week has been like this. Benny has a double ear infection and is miserable. Luckily he has been on antibiotics for a couple days but I have a feeling we might need two rounds to kick it. At least he is sleeping through the night. Oh the tiny miracles!
hugs and kisses
molly
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
aww... I love my lil Benny Bear!! i miss him and Ty so much!! we need to schedule a play date soon!!! Lemme know when is good for you! I can do basicall anything but mon and wed... i can take off work if you let me know a date!
-Cassie
Post a Comment