
Some nights I am dragging that by the time I put Ben to bed all I want to do is collapse. Would be nice but not possible. I still have to put in a few more hours as "mommy" until I get to retire to "me" for the evening. Tyler is independent and usually doesn't require a whole lot of "play with me now" time. Tonight however I needed a little "tyler time". I busted out the finger paint + playdoh! After some fun arts and crafts we ended the night with nothing else but bulldozers and diggers.
Ty loves all things construction. He has a handful of diggers but there are three that are his favorite. He of course politely told me which one I had the pleasure of using. Tyler then would dump a complete puzzle out on the floor and instruct me that we must scoop all the pieces up and dump them into the box. Honestly we must have played like that for at least 40 minutes. If I even tried to get up he would say "no mama, dig!", so dig I did.

1 comment:
aw, i remember when I babysat that one night and I got to let Ty do fingerpaints for the first time!! I remember he tried to eat it... haha... and then started painting his body... lol, but his shirt was off and it was almost bath time, so I let him! hey, he was being artistic...so I let him go with the flow! =)
Love- Cassie
Post a Comment