1.26.2008
someone please stop me.
I love being a mom and chasing after my two rambunctious boys. So why do I think I can hang out with my "not yet a mom" girlfriend until 3 in the morning and believe that it was a sane idea. Yikes! I just can't do it anymore. And yet, when we get together with this particular couple in our neighborhood I stay up way past my bedtime. It is perhaps quite pathetic but I like having a bedtime. I like to try to be in bed by 11pm at the latest most nights. Secretly I wish I could go to bed by nine every single night but that is in no way possible. The house would become a scary, scary, germ ridden place! Simply stating, I not, not, not a morning person and it is only because that I have so much love for my children that I can drag myself out of my bed before eight 'o clock in the morning. Matt will testify that I can be a bit possessed if you try to carry on a conversation before I have been awake for at least 30 minutes. But my boys are different. I just grin and act like it is the best thing. I mean wouldn't want to change a poopy diaper at 6:30 in the morning. NOT me but I do because I am their mommy. Sleep all you couples who are not yet parents! Sleep for me!
hugs and kisses
molly
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Alright already! I get it...I can take a hint. From now on I won't start the "serious" conversations at eleven o'clock! I forget (or really, for selfish reasons--PRETEND to forget!) that you have to be up so early! I will try from now to be a better friend and let you sleep...but you can't say it isn't usually worth it!
Love,
Shannon
Look at you getting all professional on us! "...My Favorite Things" site looks great!
Post a Comment