2.04.2008

absolute.


benny:
You are getting to be quite fun. The best ever is to watch you play with your older brother Tyler. I try to stash those moments away in my mommy memory and keep them there forever. Your hair still rocks. You love to give high-fives. You babble all day long and I am sure to you it totally makes sense. You are a picky eater and you do NOT like milk. You are loved beyond anything you can imagine. Thanks for being MY benny!
xo. mom

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww... Can I have him?!

-Cassie

Mandie said...

He's a heartbreaker!

grammie said...

I keep putting comments and then they aren't there later, so here I go again. Benny is absoulutely absolute cuteness. He looks so cute in his new shirt. We love you Benny!

Lindsay said...

ya know.. after staring at pictures of your boys for so long doing that picture for your mom, i feel like i connected with them... what a handsome lad.

Jamie said...

What a cute little guy. I wish I could pinch his chubby cheeks.

-Jamie (Matt's cousin)