The other day at nap time Tyler starting having a fit because I wouldn't sing him just one more song. I left the room and shut the door. I went across the hall to Matt's office and started browsing my blogs. Ty still had not settled down after a few minutes so I

went back in. I opened the door and our convo. went a little something like this...
me "calm down baby, mommy's here."
ty "miss you mommy. i so sorry. hug!"
Who could resit that? Not me, I bent down and hugged my little guy.
5 comments:
Those are some of the best moments! Tyler is such a sweetie.
aww... Ty and his "one more song"... haha, I know it all too well from babysitting. =)
-Cassie
So sweet!
Too cute, look at how dark his hair is getting.
Awww...how tender.:) His hair looks fabulous!! i think it was just brewing in his scalp because it wanted to come out perfect... nice job ty's head. ha
Post a Comment