2.12.2008

zoo day.

My mom and dad wanted to take the boys and me to the zoo. I knew Ty would LOVE it so off we went. I was a little disappointed in the dallas zoo and the lack of animals they had. The one good thing that did happen was....we got to see the lion roar! More priceless than that, was the look on Ty's face. The perfect day.

5 comments:

grammie said...

We had great fun! Next time we will go to the Fort Worth zoo. I liked the penguins too. I think Tyler has fun no matter where he goes, don't you?

Brit said...

Yeah, the Fort Worth zoo is way better! Tons of animals, a great kiddie play area, merry-go-round, and a train ride. E loves it there!

Lindsay said...

ty looks scared out of his mind.. poor kid.. can you imagine being that small and seeing that giant mouth yell at you? wow.

Mandie said...

The pic of Tyler is pretty cool! I haven't taken Abby to the dallas zoo yet. We need to go!

Burns Family said...

Those are too cute, I am glad you guys have fun, our weather has been so cold we haven't been to our zoo yet this year, but come spring it will become a weekly event