2.18.2008

organizing.

So I am organizing my pictures on my computer which has proven to take a wee bit longer than I had anticipated, so until then no pictures.  But honestly, Ben hardly lets me have computer time during the day.  My mommy instinct tells me he may have another ear infection so we are making a trip to the pedi this afternoon.  Benny seems to be plagued with ear infections.  The little guy goes from one sickness to the next!  And to top it all off I was sick this weekend.  Luckily, Matt didn't have to work and he took over for me as Mr. Mom.  No I do not have the perfect husband when he does step it up, he totally rocks!

3 comments:

grammie said...

Poor little baby Benny! That just isn't fair. Let me know how he is doing. MOM

Burns Family said...

All these sick kids...I am sooo sorry for both you and Amanda also the sicklies also.

I love my organized digital pictures, I also scanned in all my before digital pcitures also, yuck. I am so glad for the technology we have. Don't for get to back them up. I really want to get an external hard drive for my back up, it gets tiresome to have to back up to CDs all the time.

Well, good luck on the organizing, hope it goes fast, because I can't wait to see some more pictures.

Loves,
Kristiina

Kristie said...

I hope that everyone is on the mend at your place too!!! I just got a nifty thing that checks for ear infections. That way I don't have to run to the dr every time I think my kids have one. It seems like I was always going in and they only had infections about half of the time. Now I can go when I know for sure!!! Poor little guys!!! I hate it when my kids are sick and I am too!!! Get better soon.