.jpg)
Not so long ago my baby was a newbie {newborn babe}. I came across this picture in the middle of organizing {still am}. Benny was just two months old and was getting closer to his first hair cut. It is hard to believe he is 13 months old and toddling around.

6 comments:
So cute! Time sure does fly by!!!
I love that hair! Can you believe how much hair he had? I can't believe he is getting so grown up. I love watching him doing his cute little walk. I love watching him get right in there and play with Tyler. He is our dear, sweet little Benny.
time for another one I guess huh?
oh benny.. your hair is so long and luxurious.. what a sweet picture:)
I like to think that somehow he got his hair from me... i mean come on... the kid has A TON OF HAIR!!!!.... and who else has that much hair... or should I say more than that..... ME!!! I have soo much freakin hair..seriously , i straightened it the other night for the first time in months...and I realize now why I never do that... i have WAY TOO MUCH HAIR!
-Cassie
oh yeah, and I love that cute lil chin of his!! oh benny, if you wern't so darn cute I dunno how we'd deal with your whinniness (sp?)
-Cass
Post a Comment