2.21.2008

yea for big boys.

After Ty's bath last night he surprised me by saying this...

Ty :  "go peepee in potty like big boy, like lil P"
Me :  "you want to go peepee in the potty"
Ty : "yes"
Me : "let's go"

Ty climbs on up and goes peepee.  He really needed to go and was so proud of himself.  I told him big boys get chocolate treats and he was super excited.  He runs his naked little bum and stands on the couch, lifts his hands in the air and shouts "yea for big boys"!  Oh man, did that little guy make my night.

6 comments:

Mandie said...

He's a character! I can't wait for Abby to start talking more!

grammie said...

Wish I could have seen that! He gets so excited about everything. That is great that he told you he wanted to go.

Amanda said...

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Burns Family said...

That is too funny!!! Chocolate treats was the ONLY thing that worked for Austin on potty training.

Karen said...

Life is so good with one less bottom to change. I love your blogs. So fun and cute.

Lindsay said...

HA! ...way to go Ty. I like that it was his idea. :)