2.27.2008
happy + grumpy.
Tyler and Ben are polar opposites; they could not be more different. Tyler is perpetually happy and content with life. Ben however is a bit more ornery + grumpy and gets frustrated easily. I love them both dearly, don't get me wrong. I was joking with my mom the other day and we agreed that I had two of the seven dwarfs : happy and grumpy. I said I preferred sleepy over grumpy but I guess you don't get to choose.
hugs and kisses
molly
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
That's EXACTLY the way Abby and Carter are! But I think Carter's grumpiness is endearing, so it's okay.
I love both my little Happy and Grumpy! I love that they are so different. They are both so special in their own special way.
It could be worse... you could have a Dopey... hehehe.
I have a grumpy at my house too. How can one be grumpy at 10 months? I still love her!
Post a Comment