ohhhh, that is terrible! I am so sorry. Hopefully when it is found the person is honest. I'm sure you let the park know so they will call you when it is returned.
Poor poor Molly. I told Amanda that when Austin and I had only been married for a few months, we traveled to Spain to visit family. While we were there we went to the beach and we didn't wear our jewelry for fear we'd lose it in the ocean (stupid stupid) anyway, when we got back to our villa, it had been broken into by gypsies who took almost everything special. Both of my rings, austin's too and some other jewelry that was special, passports, etc etc. It was HORRIBLE. I remember that HORRIBLE feeling in my stomach when I knew it was gone. I wanted to just DIE. It wasn't THAT expensive, but it meant SO much to me so I'm sure the feelings you had and are stil having are just like mine. I'm so sorry. I wouldn't wish that for anyone. I really hope a good samaritan finds it and you get it all back. It really sucks.
9 comments:
I am so sad for you:(
ohhhh, that is terrible! I am so sorry. Hopefully when it is found the person is honest. I'm sure you let the park know so they will call you when it is returned.
Oh NO! That's awful! Did you have insurance on it?
Poor poor Molly. I told Amanda that when Austin and I had only been married for a few months, we traveled to Spain to visit family. While we were there we went to the beach and we didn't wear our jewelry for fear we'd lose it in the ocean (stupid stupid) anyway, when we got back to our villa, it had been broken into by gypsies who took almost everything special. Both of my rings, austin's too and some other jewelry that was special, passports, etc etc. It was HORRIBLE. I remember that HORRIBLE feeling in my stomach when I knew it was gone. I wanted to just DIE. It wasn't THAT expensive, but it meant SO much to me so I'm sure the feelings you had and are stil having are just like mine. I'm so sorry. I wouldn't wish that for anyone. I really hope a good samaritan finds it and you get it all back. It really sucks.
Oh Molly, I am so sorry. :(
Wow, you have officially joined in Matt's rankings of being a "lose"er... Now what about Hero's?!?! Have you still got that???
Sorry about your ring... really is a bummer.
Oh Molly! This is so stinkin' sad! My stomach got all icky just thinking of it!
I am so sorry. I'm sure you've been sick to your stomach about it! How did you lose it?
I am so sorry. I'm sure you've been sick to your stomach about it! How did you lose it?
Post a Comment