4.18.2008

around the house.

MY FAVORITE THINGS {around the house}

My favorite thing in the kitchen?
my dish towels from anthropologie. I swear, the are the best EVER. I really do need to buy some more.

My favorite thing in the bathroom?
my grapefruit "gloomaway" body wash and bubble bath. it really is citrus heaven!

My favorite thing in the bedroom?
hands down my pillow top tempurpedic mattress. it is heavenly and yummy and scrumptiously perfect!

My favorite thing in the living room?
our reclining sofa and love seat. makes for good tv watching.

My favorite thing in the bedroom closet?
my dyson vacuum cleaner. it is oh so fabulous and makes vacuuming bearable!

My favorite thing in the office?
probably the office furniture. although it could be nicer if matt actually organized his stuff!

My favorite thing in the baby's room?
ty's room has a fabulous oversized chair that is perfect for reading books. it is cozy + comfy and fun to cuddle in with my boys.

Now I can't remember who has or has not been tagged so just humor me.
I tag SUMMER, AMANDA, MANDIE and LEIGH.

2 comments:

Mandie said...

I think I'm going to have to post about the things I'm going to MISS in each of my rooms. :(

Amanda said...

YOu know I am HORRIBLE about doing tags.....