4.16.2008

benny.


to my sweet little benny:

You are now 15.5 months and are becoming less and less a baby everyday. It still takes me a moment sometimes to realize how big you are growing. Time seems to be on fast forward and it becomes difficult most days to freeze every tender moment in my memory.

You are my passionate one. You make it known when you are unhappy + frustrated. Your dad would say you inherited that particular trait from me and I will secretly admit he is probably, most definitely right. We share a special something and I so enjoy the moments that we have, just you and me together.

Your laugh is contagious. You have this funny way you throw your head back with an open mouth grin and charge right for me. It is a little something that makes you Benny! You love to climb all over me as though I was your personal jungle gym. If I am sitting on the floor, I have then resigned to the fact that until I get up, your chubby little feet will be prancing all over my legs and body. You can already throw a ball like a rockstar and you can catch it to boot! You are constantly climbing on chairs and tables and pretty much anything you can get a foot and hand hold on! You have a bajillion teeth, I can't even keep up with counting them. You only drink water and are a bit particular on what you like to eat. You have killer hair and a heart breaker smile!

Although at times I have felt somewhat challenged by your strong willed nature, I love every bit of you. You are MY Benny and I wouldn't have it any other way.

xo
mommy

4 comments:

grammie said...

Yea for Benny! He is such a wonderful little person. I am so glad he is part of our family. I love the way he swings his arm when he walks and the way he looks like a little wind up toy when he walks. We love you Benny!

Anonymous said...

I love my lil Benny Boo!!! He's so precious! =) I love his way of "helping" you fold laundry! =0) Give him kisses from his Aunt Sassie!


-Cassie

Burns Family said...

What a cute little boy! Looks like he is training for Cirque de Soleil.

Karen said...

He is the cutest kid!