4.14.2008

pictures.

Saturday we had family pictures taken by the talented Toni Elmer. She totally rocks! My boys were so NOT cooperating that day and the wind was CRAZY strong. Here is a fun donut picture of all of us. You can check out her blog for some more sneak peeks. I can't wait until I can see all of them!! Thanks Toni for such a fun session!!

5 comments:

grammie said...

How cute!! I think it is neat that the boys are doing their own thing and I love the colors!

leigh said...

I love this! you guys all look so cute!

Stephanie said...

SOOOOO cute!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see more!

Anonymous said...

Very fun picture! Love that idea :)

Burns Family said...

Love love love this picuture, I don't think we have a photographer with Toni's style, maybe in a year or two we'll have to make a trip down there and make an appointment with her...