
Here is a picture of my new ring! I la la love it!! Isn't it gorgeous? Matt had to take it back in to get sized again. Can't wait to finally get it back and wear it!!
Besides the ring I also got these gorgeous flowers for my birthday. I just love fresh flowers!!!

7 comments:
Is this the same ring you told me about? I think it looks different? I love it. Lucky girl.
I LOVE IT! Everything about it! Congrats, girl!
Mom, it's different! I got to see both!!
Can't wait to see this one in person though, the other one was pretty, but this one's gorgeous (in the pics) and looks more 'Mollyish'...=)
pretty flowers too! good job Matt!
-Cassie
Woah! Way to go, Matt!
I don't remember what your old rings looked like. Do you have a picture to remember them by?
mmm. really like it! I read you blog'sssss. where is your owl shirt?
I love that ring. It was so unfortunate that you lost the first, but the second ring is beautiful. Maybe I should try "losing my ring"?! Love it!
Happy HAPPY BIRTHDAY to YOU!! I Love your new ring.... and what gorgeous flowers. Way to go Matt... he just went up one notch in my book.
Post a Comment