5.20.2008

finished.

We have finished painting the living room and have accomplished painting the first coat in the hallway. I am hoping by the end of the week we will have completed the hallway and entry. That will be the end of the gray/brown color. Then we will tackle the playroom and kitchen! Can I just say how much more fabulous our stuff looks hanging on the wall with a color background! Of course, everything looks so much better in person.






7 comments:

Melis said...

Wowie! Looks fab! But can't wait to see it in person!

Mandie said...

That is an awesome paint color!

grammie said...

Great job! I wish I was making as much progress as you guys are. Well, maybe my painting will be through by the end of the summer. LOL.

Amanda said...

Everything looks better with Paint!!! WOW:) I can't wait to see it today:)

Karen said...

Love it! It's amazing what a little paint can do!

Jennifer said...

I think the paint looks great. I love painting, it is such instant gratification. Wonderful job!

Rachel T. said...

The painting looks incredible! I have been doing some painting myself at my house, its a lot of work! Awesome work!