5.21.2008
helping in the yard.
While I was cleaning the house and Ben was snoozing, Matt and Ty Ty headed outside to spiff up our lawn. Tyler has a slight obsession with mowers + weed eaters + blowers. He was in lawn maintenance heaven! Tyler helped daddy mow the lawn, weed eat, edge, fertilize and water. He was so so sad to see it end! I know he will be just as excited next week when it is time to do it all over again. I am thinking that Matt probably doesn't get the same joy out of it as our little man does.
hugs and kisses
molly
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Dad's little sidekick! I love the mowers side by side. Cute picture
You need to really support this, it could equate to free labor in the future. Let's be honest we all make our kids do it anyways but how much better would it be if he did it willingly without being asked or if he had the same excitement at 12 as he does now.
Cannot wait till we have a backyard, I know my boys would be doing the same thing
Post a Comment