5.27.2008

great wolf lodge.

Fun fun fun, is what you will be enjoying when you head on over to the Great Wolf Lodge! We had a fantastically playful time splashing around in the HUGE indoor water park. Matt, I and the boys headed out there Friday afternoon to spend the weekend with the Miles. We planned on staying up late and having lots of fun. The atmosphere was so neat, the boys were in heaven. The whole place is incredibly kid friendly. Matt and I came to the conclusion that we would definitely make a repeat visit. Besides the water park, they had a fun little magic wand adventure called Magi Quest. I think I was more excited about that game because of my on going love for Harry Potter. But in the end, the boys had a blast waving their wands that opened up treasures and made pictures come to life. It was a true adventure in every sense. I highly suggest spending a weekend there. Fun is sure to be had by all! Thanks Rob and Melis for sharing in the fun adventure. We love you guys!





Tyler and Benny held hands everywhere they walked. Tyler
loved to grab Benny's hand and lead the way!!


The boys loved splashing around with their daddy. He is
always lots of fun!




Here is Benny busting a move and doing the robot. They had
an awesome arcade area. The boys just loved going from
game to game. They of course didn't realize they weren't
"really" playing.




Tyler and Reed had so much fun slipping down the slides together!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! I wanna go stay there! Thats so funny ya'll were there this weekend, this weekend was our anniversary so we stayed at the gaylord texan across the street!! We were there from friday to sunday! What a small world!

Anonymous said...

wow that looks like fun!

Amanda said...

It looks like you all had a blast! Maybe next time we can join you!

grammie said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun! I love the pictures of Tyler and Benny holding hands. Too sweet.

Rachel T. said...

Those are such cute pictures. I agree with mom, the pictures of the boys holding hands is priceless!

Anonymous said...

This place looks great! We will have to visit here after Hannah is born and she is a little older:) Your boys are just too cute:)

Anonymous said...

This place looks great! We will have to visit here after Hannah is born and she is a little older:) Your boys are just too cute:)