I had fun watching all the excitement on the sidelines. My boys can always make me smile!
5.27.2008
memorial day celebration.
We packed up the boys yesterday and headed over to my parents house. We gathered together not only to celebrate memorial day but to also celebrate my mom's birthday. I believe she turns 35 *wink wink* this Thursday. We had lots of fun eating friend chicken, homemade baked beans + cole slaw and yummy desserts! We sang happy birthday and then headed outside so the little ones could splash around in the water. Thanks mom + dad for a fun time!




Benny loved making splashes in the water while Tyler and Pierce tried to soak each other.
I had fun watching all the excitement on the sidelines. My boys can always make me smile!

Tyler and Pierce throwing buckets full of water on each others heads!

Cassie and my dad filling up water balloons for the boys.
I had fun watching all the excitement on the sidelines. My boys can always make me smile!
hugs and kisses
molly
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Yes,35. You are right about that! LOL! I love the pics you took. Good job! Thanks for the b-day cup cakes, present and all the good wishes. We had a blast and look forward to the next get together. Thanks to all for making it such a fun day.
Awww that looks like so much fun! Those pictures are amazing, are they that vibrant because of your camera or do you have a program that helps them out. Thats awesome!
YOu did great photo shop!!!! LOVE THEM!
You know if I was there I'd be in the middle of all that mini-pool action. I live for that stuff. You wouldn't want me with the water balloons though 'cause if I was leaving soon I might take the chance of trying your wrath and throwing one your way but would probably bug out and soak my bro.
What a fun day this was! =) (thanks for leaving my sweaty gross self + frizzy hair outta the pics) (I really do appreciate that=)..wouldn't want to scare any of your blog readers) haha... I loved watching P, Ty, and lil Benny playing in the pool! they are so cute! I swear, I have the cutest nephews in the world! Why else would I fill up a GAZILLION water balloons for them...yes, yes, that's HOW much I love them...=)
-Cassie
Post a Comment