I just realized that I didn't post any easter pictures, so for journaling purposes here are some Easter 2008 pictures from mom + dad's house. Matt had to work that day so it was just me and the boys along with the rest of the fam.
Tyler had a blast hunting for the eggs. Ben couldn't care less about it. Although they both enjoyed the goodies inside!
Tyler LOVES sports! I have a feeling I have lots of games to attend in the future.
Tyler had a blast playing ball with his uncle bryan and aunt debbie.
I can so see Ty playing soccer when he gets older! =) Maybe football too, he's really good at throwing... but I see him more as a soccer player! ;) Really, any sports =) He'll be the little athlete in y'alls family! Can't wait to go to his games in the future!
Lil Ben Ben is quite the ball thrower too... hmm.. maybe baseball? I dunno, or football in the future...we shall see!
3 comments:
Your boys are really cute. I can't believe I've never seen either of them before. Hopefully at the next family reunion though.
Love the pic of Benny and the light sabers. I am glad you had a fun Easter
I can so see Ty playing soccer when he gets older! =) Maybe football too, he's really good at throwing... but I see him more as a soccer player! ;) Really, any sports =) He'll be the little athlete in y'alls family! Can't wait to go to his games in the future!
Lil Ben Ben is quite the ball thrower too... hmm.. maybe baseball? I dunno, or football in the future...we shall see!
-Cassie
Post a Comment