6.04.2008

17 months.

Benny turned 17 months on Monday.
In honor of growing one month older, here are 17 facts about my Benny.
1. He has an early bedtime. Most nights he is in bed by 6:00. There are occasions when he is put down at 5:30. If you knew my Benny, you would understand why.

2. He LOVES to climb and climb he does. You can frequently find him climbing the outside of the stairs or standing on the kitchen table.

3. He does not like to be confined to the stroller but does exceptionally well in the car. That may be due to the fact that he gets to watch cartoons in the car.

4. It is a breeze to change his diapers, I am not talking about the wet ones. I grab a hershey kiss, show it to him and he follows me to the living room and plops down on the changing pad all by himself. Yes, it is a bribe but it works, so there.

5. He is a picky eater. He loves food, but only the food he loves!

6. He just learned a new word, GO! His Aunt Sassy taught him. You say ready, set and he will yell, GO! So cute!

7. He loves going places and gets so excited when it is time to put shoes on.

8. He is a destroyer. He loves to empty + dump and then move on to the next thing.

9. He is his father's son. He loves electronics and thinks he should have full control over it all.

10. If I am at the computer and he wants my attention, he comes over and starts pulling on my shirt.

11. He is quite the dancer and can most definitely get his groove on.

12. He enjoys bath time and likes to poor water over his own head.

13. He doesn't have a comfort toy or blankie. But he does like to have a paci in his mouth and one in his hand.

14. He says "uppie" for "up", my absolute fav!

15. He loves to give kisses and hugs.

16. He loves to play with his big brother (when he is being nice, that is).

17. When he is happy, he is so fun but he will let you know the minute things are not going his way. I call him my passionate one.

5 comments:

grammie said...

Happy # 17 Benny! You are growing up so fast.

Burns Family said...

He is growing up sooo fast. Such a cute boy... Happy 17 months

Amanda said...

That is all so true about Benny:) We love ya Benny:)

Anonymous said...

awww... I love him...he's has such a sweet little spirit =) And I do feel kinda cool that I taught him the word "go". Seriously, I only said it once..."ready set go" and then the second time I said "ready set" he said "go" with me. It was way to cute =) and of course I made him say it a million times after that...haha... he truly is a lil cutie with the best hair in the world! I like to think we are kindred spirits b/c we both have good hair, and alot of it =) anyways, I've blabbed on enough! happy 17 months Benny! You definitley let people know when you're not happy but how could anyone not love you! you are so precious and I just love you to pieces! I enjoy "bath time" and letting you play around with the bath toys! I also enjoy doing your bedtime routine with you and lotioning you all up and smelling your clean hair! Ok, so this is way to long...

Love-Aunt Sassie
(Cassie)

Karen said...

Look at those legs! I love those legs. Too cute! That is such a good pic!