6.07.2008

happy birthday.


happy birthday to you.
happy birthday to you.
happy birthday to Ty Ty.
happy birthday to you.

Tyler today you turn 3 years old. I have had the pleasure of watching you grow into such a stellar little guy and I look forward to the many more birthdays I get to celebrate with you. You truly are my ray of golden sunshine! I love you!

6 comments:

Amanda said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY lil' Ty Ty!!!!!! I can't believe your 3!!!!

Burns Family said...

Happy Birthday!! That is sooo awesome!! I LOVE the picture of him licking the cake.

grammie said...

Happy Birthday TyTy! We can't believe you are already 3 years old. Thanks for letting us share the special day with you. We love you so much.

grammie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Happy b-day TyTy! =) Thanks for always letting me come over to play and swim with you! can't wait till your b-day!

*cute pics!*

-Love,Aunt Sassie

Karen said...

I love this shot! Happy B-day Tyler!