Matt has to work the first Saturday of every month, which meant he missed out spending the day with Tyler on his birthday. Even though he is having a "digger" party this Saturday, I really wanted to make him feel special on his day.
We started off the day right with chocolate chip waffles and singing happy birthday. Tyler blew out his candles and then asked birthday cake today?
My parents came over and my dad took Tyler to the home depot workshop, which he does every month. Tyler has a blast spending time with his papa. My mom hangs out with me and plays with Benny.
After the work shop we headed to McDonalds. We ate, played, sang happy birthday and got a sugar high.
Later after naps I took the boys to Target and let Tyler pick out one toy. He of course chose a kawasaki motorcyle...just like his daddy's.
I had a super fun day celebrating the third year of Tyler's life. He is my special little guy.

5 comments:
What a fun Birthday, I bet he felt so special.
We love our special Saturdays with the Elmer boys and this one was especially fun because of Tyler's birthday. He is such a special guy and we love him so much.
Hey Molly...
It's been a very long time...
I randomly thought of you a few minutes ago and wondered if I could find you online.
I can't remember, but either I was your visiting teacher or you were mine in the Weracoba Ward in Georgia quite a few years back.
Your boys are adorable... good to see life is fab for you!
Love,
Christy
Tyler is so cute and it getting so big! It amazes me how fast kids grow! I wish Camden could live closer to his grandparents. We are going to Texas next week to visit!
Happy Birthday, Tyler! Glad you all had fun!
Post a Comment