5.13.2008
hot chocolate.
Each time Tyler gets hooked on a particular movie, I pray that it is something I will be able to tolerate over and over and over again...at least for a short while. Right at this moment that movie is the Choo Choo Train, also known as The Polar Express. Although he LOVES the whole movie, there are certain parts he is more fond of than others. His absolute favorite is the "hot chocolate" song. He loves to dance and dance and act it out. It is quite a sight to see. Tyler is my little actor, always full of emotions and loves to ham it up!
hugs and kisses
molly
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I loved it when P was hooked on that movie---he was just about 2 years at the time..... ADORABLE dancing:)
I love the way he gets so involved and likes to act out the movie.
I need to see this!
I need to see this!
Post a Comment