Finally after 3 years and two nurseries painted, we have come to the conclusion that we MUST now paint the rest of the house. Because frankly, the flat painters gunk that is on the walls is U.G.L.Y! We are starting on the living room, then we will tackle the dining/play room and finally end up in the kitchen. The color for the living room is a grayish brown. The pictures distort the color somewhat. In person, the color has a bit more brown to it and doesn't look quite as dark. We are hoping to have the living room/hallway/entry done by sometime next week. Let the fun begin!

4 comments:
I can't wait to see it in person....I bet it will look great! In the pic's it just looks gray:)
I think that sounds like a great color. I like it in the picture too. Isn't home improvement fun! It brings me such joy! Thank you for your prayers and sweet words on my blog.
I like the color. I can't wait to see the finished product.
It's going to look awesome. Maybe you guys could come over and paint ours next:)
Post a Comment