5.13.2008

father/son camp out.

Last Friday night I packed up bags and sent two of my boys (Matt + Ty) on their way to their very first Father/Son camp out. Tyler was brimming with excitement! I don't think he actually understood the whole idea of camping out but he sure was 100% ready for this new adventure. I wish I could have been there, just to see his excited face in person. I know that they both had mounds and mounds of fun. To be honest, it is times like these that I kind of wish I will have a girl someday. So we can do mommy/daughter stuff.
{don't forget to check out all my other new posts below. wouldn't want ya to miss out!}

2 comments:

grammie said...

Tyler always has fun, no matter where he goes. I love the picture with the 3 little boys in it. That is too cute! I am glad he had a good time.

Anonymous said...

I love my boys soooo much but I too hope that one day I am blessed with a little girl.