Ooh...he looks so sweet. I need a TyTy and Benny fix. I am missing them.
AMAZING----Simply AMAZING!!!!! Since you know my child HAS NEVER EVER done that!!!!
Where are the pic's of your painting too???? I'll be over there on Wednesday but I can't wait to see it!
11??? Man! My kids don't even sleep that much if they're sick!
ah, I love it when Evan does that!
Okay so sometime the kiddos have to get packed up and come stay with Uncle Aaron and Aunt Teana. I miss those kiddos. I could really use a good Ty Ty day.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Ooh...he looks so sweet. I need a TyTy and Benny fix. I am missing them.
AMAZING----Simply AMAZING!!!!! Since you know my child HAS NEVER EVER done that!!!!
Where are the pic's of your painting too???? I'll be over there on Wednesday but I can't wait to see it!
11??? Man! My kids don't even sleep that much if they're sick!
ah, I love it when Evan does that!
Okay so sometime the kiddos have to get packed up and come stay with Uncle Aaron and Aunt Teana. I miss those kiddos. I could really use a good Ty Ty day.
Post a Comment