7.23.2008

two of a kind.

If you have been over to my house recently you have experienced the craziness that occurs on a daily basis. My boys are WILD. But frankly that is an understatement. They have endless energy no matter what I take them to do that day. There most favorite pass time at home is to act out the incredibles. There is a specific scene they both love. They climb + jump + fight, over and over and over again. Tyler and Benny are the purest definition of boys!

[tyler and benny on the sofa table. yes they climb up there
themselves and fling themselves over the couch.]

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha I love it! I have experienced this first hand! =) they are too cute and so much fun to play with!

-Cassie

leigh said...

too bad you guys don't live closer and they could all go wild together!

Burns Family said...

so Austin would have soooo much fun with both of them. The way you just described your boys is the exact recipe of Austin. Oh what a joy you have two of them. I cannot wait for Aaron to get to Benny's stage. That is a regret for not having them closer together.

Amanda said...

This picture does not do the WILDNESS justice! Ben is not afraid of the big boys at all! When you add P in the mix someone is libel to end up in the ER!