8.08.2008

fun with my two boys.

Today I decided I would try my legs out at a little jogging/power walking. I figured if I could do that a couple times a week consistently, maybe I would earn myself a double jogging stroller. At least that is what I am going to tell Matt. So I decided after my little death jog, because frankly I felt like dying afterwards, we ended up at the park. Ty quickly made friends with a pair of older boys (ages probably close to five), while I played around with my little Benny. Although it was warm and sticky outside I had a blast just hanging with my two boys. Besides the fact that they one day my drive me completely looney, they are the purest joy!

After naps we headed to the mall looking for pj's and tennis shoes, oh and car charger for my phone. Ty isn't your typical boy when it comes to shoe shopping. He LOVES it and gets extremely excited when he leaves with a new pair. Ty and Ben now have matching stride rite shoes, which they will quickly dirty no doubt.

It was a long day but an oh so good day. I never fail to learn something new when I am kicking it with my buddies.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Okay--I loved when you called it your DEATH JOG!!!!! If I did that I certainly would have died! At least you lived to tell about it!