8.13.2008

one fish, two fish.

I have not one but TWO little swimmers. I know some of you may not believe me but Benny can SWIM. Yes he is only 19 months old but he believes he can do whatever Ty does. Benny knows no limitations. It is exciting and scary at the same time. At first Ben really didn't have a clue about holding his breath, he just did it naturally each time he would jump in the water. All it took was a couple of trips to the pool and he can swim a short distance from Matt to me. Both boys LOVE to jump in the water and swim to either mommy or daddy. I have such fun hanging with both of them at our neighborhood pool. This summer is turning out to be a fun one!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

I believe you!!!!

grammie said...

Cassie told me all about the little fishes! I hope I get a chance to see them in action before the summer is over.

Anonymous said...

yep, it's true! they are both little swimmers!! I wouldn't have believed Benny could swim till I saw him myself! =) Hopefully next tuesday is really sunny and hot! =)

-Cassie

Mandie said...

Wow! Both my kids love the water too (we go swimming almost every day), but I don't think they're nearly as competent as your kids are. Maybe next summer...