8.25.2008
so long, farewell.
Go ahead a laugh because I know you are. There are hermit crabs no more. It is sad but true, we have found Hulk and Spidey a new home. I. AM. NOT. A. PET. PERSON. Oh well. Tyler hasn't asked about them at all today. We picked out some star wars figurines at Target. They pretty much did the trick. That is his new favorite movie obsession at the moment. Matt and Ty went and saw Star Wars: The Clone Wars on Saturday and had a super fun time. So goodbye hermies, hello Dart Bader (aka Darth Vader).
hugs and kisses
molly
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Hey, Pottery Barn 4 kids is having a Star Wars Meet and greet, your boys and Pierce should go, you have to get tickets.
funny. (that the hermit crabs lasted 1 day, or however short that was.)
my boys call him dark bader. don't you just love all those cute mispronunciations?
I am laughing right now...haha
Sorry about the hermit crabs, but I am glad star wars did the trick. Next time try goldfish with a cleaning sytem and all you have to do is feed them. They don't stink as a bad as hermit crabs. Good luck and tell Ty and Benj to come visit Blue at Aunt Amy's house. We love you guys!
That was definitely NOT a good return on your investment.
I am very impressed that you gave them up so quickly. (I would have done the same thing!)
That was short lived! :) But Dart Bader sounds lots cooler and less messy!
Post a Comment