I have always wanted to enjoy running.
I have always had a mental block.
Running is for others, just not me.
Well I have a good friend that has been running [Go Jen!] so I thought, I can do that too. So today I jogged 1 mile. I know, not a big deal...but it is a big deal to me. Here I go...off on a new journey. Wish me luck!

[wish i could run with this scenery beside me. image found here.]

9 comments:
12 years ago...before my bad foot I could jog an hour and a half! I was SERIOUS and I liked it:) I would get the runner's high. Now I doubt I could jog up our street:( Sad:(
Yea Molly! You can do it! When I was running I never got a runner's high, but I did it anyway.
i LOVE to hear of people trying new things and jumping out of comfort zones. Good for you! I, too, am not a runner but was doing a little bit of it a few months ago. I have abd knee which limits me a little but I love the calorie burn of running. Keep it up girl!!!!
yay Molly! =) You gotta start somewhere right?! I am getting back into running too! I did 4 miles the other night =) we will have to jog together sometime, or enter a 5k or 10k race together! =)
-Cassie
I don't like running either, but I have run a 5 K before. Maybe you've just motivated me to try another one this Thanksgiving. I'll let you know.
u should run with us each morning on base. oh wait...you're too far.
Good for you!! I used to run 6 miles a day right before I met Walt. I was addicted. Not anymore. :( I have bad knees, but I still love to run when I actually make the time to do it. Good luck with your new venture!
Sigh.... I'm going to miss the runners high, since I can't run anymore. Being in the zone is really a awesome feeling.
I trained for a marathon six years ago but realized loooong runs were not for me. 3-4 miles is just perfect.
You go, Molly! You can do anything you want to and you are great at so many things already!
Post a Comment