9.15.2008

busy monday.

Today I...
did pilates
mopped all the tile
vacuumed downstairs
cleaned 3 bathrooms
wiped down the kitchen counters
did laundry
then did some more laundry
cleaned up toys too many times to count
took the boys to park
made homemade organic pizza (the dough was whole wheat and so easy to make)
had FHE
jogged 1 mile
rocked Benny before bedtime
prepared a giveaway post for tomorrow

Whew...I think I'll take tomorrow off and just sleep the day away. Yeah, I wish! Hope you had a productive day too!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha, okay super mom! =) you were VERY productive... hmm.. I woke up @ 6am... student taught kindergarteners all day... ran some errands after that....(carwash,post office, tanning,)...then worked 6pm-11pm... i'm exhausted! so I guess my day was productive in a different way!

-Cassie

Amanda said...

I couldn't even get all that done in one full week at this point in my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GGGEEEZZZZZ!

grammie said...

Wow! I was worn out just reading that. I used to have that kind of energy. Congrats on the jogging.

Cheryl said...

Don't you just love days like that? It's great when a plan comes together.

Burns Family said...

Hmmmm... I am going to have to get some tips from you! You are amazing!