It took me about four times of experiencing sushi before I fell in love. Now I am head over heels for rainbow rolls! So delish!
8 comments:
Anonymous
said...
yum! now you know how I LOVE LOVE LOVE sushi! we'll have to go out one night and eat sushi together! there's this great place next to my work in legacy village called Ra! We must set up a sushi dinner date soon! tell Matt he's watching the boys! =) See ya Friday to babysit!
I bet Matt is happy about you liking sushi. I couldn't believe how much he liked it last year on his birthday! Both of you are pretty adventurous, I'd say -
I just had experience #2 with sushi and it was worse than experience #1, and it was even a good sushi restaurant that we went to. But I hear that it does take 3 or 4 times to really like it, so I'm willing to try again.
Good call on being willing to try it multiple times, its delish, Im glad you like it! I know a great Japanese place that your mom and I have been to, maybe you should come with, she and I are supposed to go sometime soon!
I love sushi! Although I don't think I eat the real kind coz over here you can get chicken terriyaki sushi haha. We'll have to go out for sushi when I come over coz Aaron would never take me there, he hates it!
8 comments:
yum! now you know how I LOVE LOVE LOVE sushi! we'll have to go out one night and eat sushi together! there's this great place next to my work in legacy village called Ra! We must set up a sushi dinner date soon! tell Matt he's watching the boys! =) See ya Friday to babysit!
Love,Cass
I bet Matt is happy about you liking sushi. I couldn't believe how much he liked it last year on his birthday! Both of you are pretty adventurous, I'd say -
I've never tried it. No where to go that's trustworthy where I live...maybe the next time I'm in a bigger city.
I just had experience #2 with sushi and it was worse than experience #1, and it was even a good sushi restaurant that we went to. But I hear that it does take 3 or 4 times to really like it, so I'm willing to try again.
Good call on being willing to try it multiple times, its delish, Im glad you like it! I know a great Japanese place that your mom and I have been to, maybe you should come with, she and I are supposed to go sometime soon!
Steve LOVES it --I hate it....go figure!
I love sushi! Although I don't think I eat the real kind coz over here you can get chicken terriyaki sushi haha. We'll have to go out for sushi when I come over coz Aaron would never take me there, he hates it!
Yeah! now we can go eat together. LOVE IT
Post a Comment