After a terrible, horrible, no good very bad morning...
my day ended on just the perfect note.
The boys and I took a bike ride to the park. They ran and ran almost but not quite, all their energy out. Tyler had just enough in him to pedal his little legs home. The boys played with their toy story and lego batman figurines while I cooked up a yummy new meal. After we filled our bellies, I washed my boys squeaky clean and dressed them in the most adorable spider/halloween jammies ever [thanks mom]. After a very busy day, they both passed out quickly into dreamland.
[Tyler]
you are a fiesty little guy! you can cop an attitude like nobodies business when you are exceptionally tired or hungry. but other than that you are my happy-go-lucky little man. the phrases that come out of your mouth have me belly laughing sometimes. like when you "accidentally" hurt benny you like to tell him "you're okay, you're okay benny. i didn't mean too."
you know/can....
ABC's
colors
recognize your name & Benny's name
say "T" is for Tyler & "B" is for Benny
cut out a triangle
count to 20 [with a little help]
123's [still working on numbers but you can recognize some]
puzzles
finger paint like nobodies business
act out incredibles like you belong in the movie
I love you Ty. Don't you ever stop being special!
xo.
mommy
[Benny]
You are a bruiser. You try your darndest to keep up with your big brother and you let nothing get in your way. You are super active, non stop, run a muck during the day but when it comes to bedtime you are my sweet, innocent, cuddly little man who lets me still rocky rock him.
You talk all day long.
Some of my favorites are...
"Buzz Lightyear and beyond"
"Start it" [everytime you want to watch a movie you yell that phrase]
"Ty Ty"
"Right there"
"incredible" [comes out more like beb-ble]
And of course we all know that only mommy and daddy really totally know what you are saying.
You are still my passionate one and I wouldn't change a thing about you. Although if you hadn't screamed your head off for 15 minutes in target while I was on the phone with chase trying to figure out why my debit card wasn't working, that would have been nice. Nonetheless...I love you just the way you are.
xo.
mommy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
awww....=) what a sweet post! Glad I get to see the little one's tommorrow night! Call or text me what time you want me to come over!
love, Cass
p.s. i'm serious about the sushi date =)
Loved the post! The weather was near perfect yesterday. I can feel fall coming. At least what we call "fall" here anyway. Take a picture of the minxes in their jammies for me.
sorry i stood you up last week mol. i am spread a little too thin these days. that was a sweet post. your boys are qts - i have to admit.
Love your love notes to your boys. They are growing sooo fast!
Post a Comment