six years.
ups + downs.
smiles + frowns.
happy + sad.
the good + the bad.
six years.
Our six year anniversary was Sunday. Wow, six years. I know some have been married much longer but for us it's big. We celebrated Saturday night with dinner at the melting pot + a fun time at the improv. I was surprised with flowers and THE purse I have been coveting. Thanks honey, I had a fabulously wonderful time arm in arm with you!
ps. you're my favorite matthew.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
congrats!! i hope you had a fun night... i LOOOOVE the melting pot... yummy. And the purse... SUPER cute.
so cute!
Congrats Molly, who would have thought the way it all started, you two are wonderful, 6 years...amazing!
Congratulations on 6 years, Molly and Matt! And a new bag to celebrate?! Matt is so good to you! I hope it puts a spring in your step when you carry it this fall!
I love your simple posts. I can't believe you guys have been married for six years. That's so great.
P.S. I wanted to make a mosaic but haven't been able to because of my flickr difficulties. Hopefully I'll be able to figure out my problems soon.
Wow, six years! That's awesome. Congratulations!
P.S. LOVE the purse!! :)
I love that purse!
Have you started any children's books yet? Do you have any ideas? You're very poetic and would be a great children's book author.
Love the purse, but love the 6 years better! Way to go! Love ya!
Post a Comment