It's a good one! I probably need to re-read it before L gets to be a toddler:)
Oh I love that book. I need to re-read it cause Abby is older now.
having one of those days huh?
My mom-in-law loves the Love And Logic books. She swears by them. I haven't read any, but I know I will when I have kids.
love the cover picture. You know, I'd probably be doing really great if I read a few pages of a parenting book each day. Once every few years doesn't seem to last very long.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
It's a good one! I probably need to re-read it before L gets to be a toddler:)
Oh I love that book. I need to re-read it cause Abby is older now.
having one of those days huh?
My mom-in-law loves the Love And Logic books. She swears by them. I haven't read any, but I know I will when I have kids.
love the cover picture. You know, I'd probably be doing really great if I read a few pages of a parenting book each day. Once every few years doesn't seem to last very long.
Post a Comment