Today is a snuggling day.
rain.
wind.
clouds.
dim light.
Today we will stay in our comfy clothes and lounge around. Today we will play and drink hot chocolate. Today will be lots of fun.
Sometimes it is nice to not have any place to be. No kids in school or preschool yet. We can just stay home if we want. Today I feel like that.
Lately it feels like my patience is thin. That all my boys want to do is fight, and in return all I do is snap at them all day. Do you ever have days where you feel like that? That no matter how hard you try, things just don't go right. You feel off balanced and frustrated. It is has been that type of week. Here's to looking for that silver lining in the storm clouds overhead.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Sounds like you will have a fun and cozy day! Sometimes it is nice to have a day when you don't have to be anywhere or rush around doing anything.
I feel quite frequently snappy. I keep trying to get out the rut. I love the idea of a snuggly day. with maybe some hot chocolate and a good book while the little guy is napping.
I've felt that way too. It seems like Abby's main purpose in life is to provoke Carter by closing doors on him, taking things away, etc. Meanwhile Carter has been begging and crying and hanging onto my legs for the past three days and there's no satisfying him. I don't know what his deal is, but it sure is teaching me patience.
Post a Comment